A good previous fashioned cocktail party is a great choice for a shorter get-together for any event. Traditionally, a cocktail party would start and end in a couple of hours and then guests would leave for dinner on their own.
A cocktail party can be a ideal way to get together. A cocktail party is generally held for a large variety of people, including friends, associates, neighbors, colleagues, etc.
Cocktail event are enjoyable and social actions. Cocktail party is a suitable way to entertain any class of guest list ranging from neighbors to business acquaintances. If you organize a cocktail party by planning it well, it will impact a good impression on you, as the host.
Cocktail Party RecipesBLACK WIDOW RECIPE - Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 oz. Vodka
- 3 oz. Dark Grape Juice
- 1 tsp Raw Sugar
- 4 slices Fresh Ginger
- 6 Blackberries
- Take a mixing glass and blend blackberries, ginger and sugar jointly in it.
- Now insert vodka and dark grape juice to the above.
- Fill the remaining mixing glass with ice and vibrate fine.
- Decant the contents into a glass.
- Decorate the drink with 2 blackberries.
- Yummy Black Widow is complete to drink. Serve chilled.
- 3 oz Tomato juice
- 1-1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 - 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 Dash lemon juice
- 1 Lime wedge
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ice as required
- Mix all the ingredients except lime wedge with ice.
- Strain over ice cubes into an traditional glass.
- Combine salt and pepper with it.
- Put in the lime wedge.
- Bloody Mary is ready to serve
BAKED LEMON CHICKEN RECIPE - Ingredients:
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup Lemon Juice (freshly-squeezed)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- To prepare marinade, mix lemon juice, olive oil, kosher salt and red pepper flakes in a tiny bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a big container and pour marinade over it.
- Coat the chicken breasts totally with it and refrigerate, covered, 20 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Using tongs, eliminate chicken pieces from marinade and coat in flour.
- Transfer chicken breasts to a 9 x 13 glass roasting bowl.
- Merge brown sugar and cornstarch together in a bowl and insert this to 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Stir until the cornstarch is totally dissolved.
- Pour the combination over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with freshly ready rice.