Office Party Food
Fine food is the spirit of every good party. Office parties are generally held to celebrate birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, achievements, promotion and retirement.
Occasionally they are catered; other times employees are asked to bring food to share with their colleagues. These parties are time to time held in the office where
people must walk around with food on their plate, join others around a conference table, or pull desk chairs together and balance a plate on their laps. By choosing the finest office party food, you will be able to make your office party more pleasing and cheerful.
Office Party Food Ideas
- Before fixing the party menu, consider the amount of people who will be eating and what the theme of the party is. Take a poll of your associate colleagues, unless the boss has already mandated what variety of food he wants. If the menu is not mandated, decide the menu things according to the party theme, the time of day of the party (morning, afternoon, or evening) and likes and dislikes of your fellow office colleagues.
- Calculate the entire budget once you've taken a head count and decided on what kind of food to be ordered, but make sure you don't go beyond the budget amount and stay within the budget limits.
- You can begin the day with several simple food items like coffee, salmon patties, donuts, juices, muffins, fresh fruit trays with melon, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, and pineapples, etc., to set the right environment for the party.
- Keeping delicious and vigorous appetizers like spicy peppery poppers, breaded mozzarella sticks, egg salad on a patty shell, etc., will leave your colleagues pining and starving for the main course. Mocktails and cocktails are an significant part of any party menu
- Food items that may look suitable for lunch or dinner may contain chicken/tuna salads, crock pot pork barbecue, crock pot chili con queso dip, sweet potato casserole, etc. For desserts, one can go in for chocolate pie, banana pudding, dough nuts, pies, cakes, strawberry short cake, and more.
- Food items that may look suitable for lunch or dinner may contain chicken/tuna salads, crock pot pork barbecue, crock pot chili con queso dip, sweet potato casserole, etc. For desserts, one can go in for chocolate pie, mango pudding, dough nuts, pies, yummy cakes, vanillas short cake, and more.