Wedding Party Songs
A very long time, music has always provided us a strong manner of expressing our emotions and feelings.
No doubt Music is a strong channel for letting out feelings. Wedding is one of the most imperative days for the newly wed couple, who are going into enter their novel stage of life.
Like any other party, wedding party also demands some aspect of entertainment. The finest way to entertain the guests is to play music. Generally, wedding party music is melodious, dominated by classical ballads, instrumental versions and the special tango music. The key factor in wedding song is variety.
Wedding Songs and music is always being a mood setter creating an atmosphere for revelers thus encouraging them to get up and party. Most couple prefers wedding songs that have some variety of meaning.
These songs can relate to their primary date or of another unforgettable occasion that they both enjoy the memories of..
Wedding Party Songs List
Here we have listed the Best party songs for your wedding reception. You can tried these all songs and true to get people on the dance floor. We have included songs from the past time to some present hits.
- That's What Friends are For. Dionne Warwick
- Celebration. Kool & the Gang
- YMCA. Village People
- We Are Family. Sister Sledge
- Theme from Friends. Theme from Friends
- Thank You. Dido
- Respect. Aretha Franklin
- All My Life. KC & Jojo
- Lean on Me. Club Nouveau
- With A Little Help from my Friends. Beatles
- Thank you for Being a Friend. Andrew Gold
- You've got a Friend. James Taylor
- You've got a Friend in Me. Randy Newman
- I Will Survive. Gloria Gaynor
- Let's Stay Together. Al Green
- Nothing Compares To You. Sinead O'Connor
- Close To You. Maxi Priest
- Power of Love. Jennifer Rush
- Love Me Tender. Elvis Presley
- I Can't Help Falling in Love with You. Elvis Presley
- Just the Way You Are. Billy Joel
- When You Say Nothing At All. Ronan Keating
- From This Moment On. Shania Twain
- You Made Me Love You. Al Jolson
- How Deep Is Your Love. Bee Gees